Monday, October 12, 2009

what a blur....

Well I finally have a second to sit down and try to put in to words the events of the last couple of weeks...from work to play to responsibilities it has been full sometimes splitting at the seams...I have raced a few cross races like one each day of the weekend, sometimes going to work after a race...for those of you who don't know I race cross fixed....this year the Raleigh/Hodala! team is in full effect...sometimes in costume, we had a wizard of oz theme going the other day... other times in jumpsuits, but hardly ever in that spandex stuff...we run deep and have fun....We just had Cross Clash with portland we won, they stole the grail, i am told that possesion is 100% of the law or something like that...we went down and stole it back the next day...even though they had a guy with a sledge hammer guarding it...the grudge match is being revitilized? Awesome.... For pictures thanks to dave roth a portlandite go here.... I also have a new mountian bike on the way...thanks to wade at Vulture...you can see pics here... Its not the green one its the one still being built below it...go to his flickr and there are a few more. I will say it is a piece of art work for sure and quite amazing I am honored that it is being made for me....by my good friend Wade...Well that is all I have time for and it is a bit vauge, but you get the idea...I will leave you with just one parting shot, cause a picture is worth a thousand words...

see what happens when you wear gold manties!!!!!!!again thanks to dave roth for the photo....there was a long pavement descent that I did supermans down and I know there are pics out there, but I haven't found them yet...but when I do be afraid...you have been warned...

1 comment:

Gonterian said...

Rad! Hey can you update the hook up link for my blog to http://fixedimpressions.com ??? Let's hook up next trip if you can get away from the fam.

gonterian